COMPETITION: JEN CAMPBELL INVITES YOU TO #GETITRIGHT
For all you book lovers out there Jen Campbell has the right competition for you! Check out her social media on Twitter and Insta for more information on why it’s important to Get It Right from a Genuine Site, and be in with a chance to win.
Also don’t forget to check out her YouTube channel for the full video and see what Jen has been up to at the Costa Book Awards. Full terms and conditions for the Jen Campbell competition are below.
- The Promoter is Creative Content UK Partnership Limited (company number 09106000) whose registered office is c/o Skadden LLP, 40 Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5DS
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 13 years or over (as at 10 February 2017), except employees of the Promoter, Weber Shandwick and Latimer Group, members of their immediate families and anyone connected with judging the competition.
- There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- The competition will be run on YouTube, Instagram and Twitter.
- By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and agree that neither Instagram nor Twitter have any responsibility for any aspect of the competition.
- The competition start date is 10th February 2017 and will run for 2 weeks. No entries will be permitted after 24th February 2017.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- You must be following @Getitright on Instagram and/or Twitter in order to enter.
- Answer the question “How much time do you spend creating or consuming creative content?” in your own creative style using posts, images or video as you prefer.
- Upload your response either to your Instagram account or your Twitter account, adding “#GetItRightcomp” to your entry. If you do not add “#GetItRightcomp” to your entry, it may be rejected.
- You must @jenvcampbell to your entry or it may be rejected.
- You may only enter the competition once and may only upload your response once (either to Instagram or to Twitter). Anyone found to have entered or uploaded more than once may be disqualified from the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The competition prize is a £100 National Book Tokens. No cash alternative or any other alternative prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by the Promoter or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram or Twitter by 1 March 2017. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner how to claim the prize.
- The winner’s name will be available upon request from 1 April 2017 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry response. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- By entering the competition and providing your contact details, you agree that the Promoter may contact you with news and information.
- By entering the competition you agree that the Promoter shall be free to use your entry in any way it sees fit, on any media and in any territory and without limit in time. You hereby grant the Promoter a licence of any intellectual property rights in your entry to enable the Promoter to use the content in this way and waive your moral rights to be identified as author of the content in your entry. You also agree that you will only use your entry for your own private use and not for any commercial purposes and will not allow anyone else to use it for any commercial purpose. You hereby confirm that the content of your entry is your own creation and that you have permission to use any third party content and any images of other people in your entry, and the use of your entry by the Promoter will not infringe any third party intellectual property rights or other rights (including rights or privacy). The winner may be required to provide additional documentation in order to claim the prize.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.